LUDWIG VON KOOPA!

This is Ludwig von Koopa's fanfiction WEBSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Yet MORE Fan art for Kaitlin.

Kaitlin is my favorite artist now.
Made more fan art for her.
I made more fan art of my favorite characters she drew.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today I drew Francis...Japanese style. I preserved his looks, but now he's more Japanese instead of more... Francis-like?
By the way, it's amazing.
Francis
Francis.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Next up, I did yet ANOTHER of her characters! Lemmy.
Lemmy
This time, I drew her character, Lemmy. Not my bothersome brother though. This guy's much better!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
And then, came Dashiell...
ONE
Dashiell.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now, I decided to take a turn and draw girls! It's so good! This is Heather.
Heather
Heather in a warrior outfit.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Just practicing more Alistair and Morton.
Alistair and Morton
Alistair and Morton.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I drew the Kaitlin counterpart of me, too. I bet Carson is a fancy guy like me... except he doesn't have 5 annoying siblings. Wendy Koopa is fine.
Carson
Carson.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Yet MORE Alistair and Morton. They're my favorite characters to draw.
Alistair and Morton
...seriously?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I drew one of the cutest girls Kaitlin has.
Ella
A picture of Ella.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the final picture. Alistair, Francis, and Morton are now dressed in random outfits.
Alistair, Francis, and Morton.
When you dress Francis, Alistair, and Morton in random outfits...

No comments:

Post a Comment