LUDWIG VON KOOPA!

This is Ludwig von Koopa's fanfiction WEBSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Monday, September 12, 2016

BEST MOMENT EVER

Scizor (JP)Scyther
Scizor (JP)Scyther

This is where Scyther and Scizor sing a song together.
Scizor: O Vreneli, my pretty one, pray tell me where's your home?
Scyther: My home it is Switzerland, 'tis made of wood and stone.
Scyther: YA
Scizor: HO
Scizor and Scyther sing "Yo Ho Tra la la la" together. However it was scizor's imagination and not Scizor and Scyther singing together. Scizor slaps himself in the face.
Scizor: Get it together man!
Scyther: What is wrong with you!?
JP version
Scizor: O Vreneli, my pretty one, pray tell me where's your home?
Scyther: My home it's in Switzerland, it's made of wood and stone...
Scyther: YA!
Scizor: HO!
Again, awkward Scyther and Scizor moments occur. Still scizor's imagination, not Scizor and Scyther singing together. Scizor slaps himself in the face.
Scizor: Stupid me!
Scyther: What's the matter!?
wanna watch this cartoon in JAPANESE!? click here!wanna watch this cartoon in ENGLISH!? come here!

No comments:

Post a Comment